The second episode of Stuffed & Busted is all about secrets — secret menu items, best-kept secrets of the Shreveport-Bossier food scene and even a (sort of) secret restaurant. In this episode, you’ll hear:
- The stories behind secret menu items from Marilynn’s Place, Ki Mexico and Herby-K’s
- A new installment of “Ask A Dang Farmer” featuring Evan McCommon of Mahaffey Farms
- A visit to the Bossier Parish Community College Culinary Arts Buffet and a conversation with Chef Julie Dupont
- A mention of this Runner’s World podcast episode featuring our running inspiration, Josh LaJaunie (not LeJeune, bruh).
- Lots more mouth-watering food talk!
Please Support Our Sponsors
This episode was made possible by our advertisers: Marilynn’s Place, Twisted Root Burger Company and Sweet Tee Shreveport. If you find yourself having brunch at Marilynn’s, enjoying a Louisiana craft brew at Twisted Root or picking up a seriously awesome shirt from Sweet Tee, please tell them “thank you” for supporting grassroots media by advertising with Stuffed & Busted. Advertising on the podcast starts at just $100. If you or someone you know would like to promote their business to a growing audience of food-loving folks from Shreveport, Bossier City and beyond, please contact Chris Jay at (318) 272-1696 or email@example.com.
Our next episode, coming in early 2017, will be a special tribute to the phenomenal Bossier City restaurant Lucky Palace and its beloved proprietor, Kuan Lim.
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it with your friends on Facebook or, you know, telling folks about it over dinner. Thanks for listening, y’all!
Like Stuffed & Busted on Facebook.